The Mission of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in IRAN is seeking to fill the following vacant position in Tehran:
Purchaser and Quality Control Officer
- Handles current purchases for the ICRC operation
- Submits various offers to logistics department and administration and ensures correct purchasing procedures
- Carries out statistics for the unit
- Takes part in the selection of suppliers
- Controls the quality of incoming non-medical goods and implements and ensures the smooth running of the quality control policy
- Handles independently store-keeping activities for ICRC medium/large operation
- Executes independently monthly and periodical inventories
- Supervises Storekeeper
Minimum required knowledge & experience:
- Professional diploma
- 3 – 5 years work experience in a similar field
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English. Able to write clear and concise reports in English
- Good computer skills
- Good capacity to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Good customer service orientation
It should be noted that the position might require travelling (on mission) outside and inside the country.
All interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and a resume in English to the following address via post mail, facsimile, email or hand delivery. Telephone inquiries WILL NOT be considered.
Attn. Human Resources Department
4, next to Akhtar Hospital, Azar Dead-end, Shahid Sharifimanesh St. Elahiyeh, Tehran
ALL submissions MUST be received by the closing date of 09 November, 2015 Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process.
توجه: اين آگهي منقضی شده و فاقد اعتبار مي باشد.
بستن پيام و مشاهده آگهي